Sho | Black PVD | Tri-Line on Back
The rounded flange on the Sho afford the player a mallet-like view at setup while maintaining industry standard weight at 360g. The Sho with tri-line alignment is a custom milled putter that is right for the player that wants more of a mallet look without the additional 40-60grams.
With every custom milled putter SIK Putter you can rest assured that the look, sound, feel, and most importantly, the performance meet and exceed the standards of touring professionals. The DLT planar face is superiorly unique amongst its' peers. Custom putters from SIK Golf not only ensure individualization, they truly "Change the Way You Roll". It is a literal game-changer for players and duffers alike. All Sik putters can be fully customized to meet your needs. Our mission is to make you a better putter, not just sell you one.Standard Specifications:
- Head: Premium grade 1018 Carbon Steel.
- Head Weight: 360 grams.
- Shaft: Premium Tour Stepped or Stepless (Strong-Sided).
- Loft: 4° 3° 2° 1° DLT (Descending Loft Technology.)
- Lie: 72°.
- Offset: Full Shaft.
- Sightline: Tri-Line on Back
- Finishes: Black
- Custom putter options: Length, Grips, Shafts, Loft and Lie.